This page contains policy information for Fathom Realty LLC (“us,” “our,” “we,” or “Fathom”) related to the website(s) https://danmccurley.com and https://kitsapforsale.com (the “Website”).
Table of Contents
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice (DMCA)
- Fair Housing Statement
- Internet Listings Disclaimer
- Wire Fraud Advisory
1. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice (DMCA)
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Fathom Realty WA, LLC
19689 7th Ave NE, PMB 125
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.
2. Fair Housing Statement
Fathom Realty WA, LLC fully support the principles of the Fair Housing Act (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968), as amended, which generally prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents of legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability). As an adjunct to the foregoing commitment, Fathom Realty WA, LLC actively promote, and are committed to, creating and fostering an environment of diversity throughout their respective organizations and franchise systems, and each views such a concept as a critical component to the on-going success of their business operations.
3. Internet Listings Disclaimer
No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements of properties shown on this website. Prospective buyers are advised to verify information to their own satisfaction prior to purchase. Fathom Realty WA, LLC and its owned subsidiaries disclaim any liability for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held fully harmless. All properties shown are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Listing information is provided for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some listings on this site are not listed by Fathom Realty WA, LLC Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS.
4. Wire Fraud Advisory
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Never trust wiring instructions sent via email. Cyber criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. Always independently confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number. Never wire money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are correct.
Please exercise caution when sending money via a wire transfer.
This Important Notice is not intended to provide legal advice. You should consult with a lawyer if you have any questions.